1. Green Tea
Green tea is suitable for health and fitness . It has natural zero calories . Drinking green tea helps to improve body metabolism and reduce waist . Drinking green tea is a part of a balanced diet and promotes an active lifestyle. It’s a great way to stay fit and healthy.
BENIFITS OF GREEN TEA
- Make your skin heathy and glowing
- Help to maintain a healthy heart.
- Reduce waist fat
2. WHITE TEA
In Himalayan snows and high, sharp mountains, are plucked these deistic two leaves and a bud, which undergo gentle processing to produce this gourmet white tea, and exude a hue which can only be divine. The buds are glorified under the winter sun and emanate a natural flavour with a pleasant aftertaste. Rich in antioxidants as well as other healthful minerals, it has a rich body and savoury aroma.
BENIFITS OF WHITE TEA
- Could help you to loss weight
- Protect your teeth from bacteria
- Has compound that fight cancer
- Slow the skin Aging
- Reduce risk of heart disease
3. RED TEA
It contains vital minerals including calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc and alpha hydroxyl acid. As with most true teas and herbal teas, it also contains high levels of vitamin C along with powerful antioxidants such as aspalathin that offer extensive health benefits. Red tea contains polyphenols that help to fight free radicals, keeping your body healthy and ready to tackle the day.
BENIFITS OF RED TEA
- Helps Build Strong Bones
- Streamlines Digestion
- Relax your muscles and distress yourself w
- Helps in Weight Loss
4. BLUE TEA
loss leave tea butterfly pea flower tea commonly know as blue tea this tea is a totaly caffeine free herbal tea. or tisane beverage made from a decoction or infusion of the flower petals or even whole flower of the clitoria ternatea plant.
BENIFITS OF BLUE TEA.
- Antioxidant properties.
- Reduce stress and anxiety.
- Beneficial for hair and skin.
- Anti cancer and anti tuour propreties.
- Anti microbial properties
- Anti inflammatory properties
- Improve eyesight
- Fighting diabetessss , ageing
5. LEVENDER TEA
Lavender is perhaps best known for its calming and soothing effects. It promote relaxation, improve sleep quality and bring about emotional balance. The most important health benefits of lavender include its ability to relieve stress, improve mood, promote restful sleep, lower skin irritation, reduce inflammation, and soothe stomach bloating.
BENIFITS OF LAVENDER TEA
- Help to soothe mensttrual cramping.
- may improve skin health.
- Immprove mood disorders
- Help to fight with anxiety and depression
- Help to have healthy digestive system.